HUNGARY: Poultry firm Master Good Group completes expansion
Master Good Group completes its expansion
Hungarian poultry processor Master Good Group has announced an expansion of its plant in Kisvarda - a move which will see 200 new jobs created over three years.
The site has been "upgraded and refurbished" through a HUF2.1bn (US$9.2m) investment. It now has a capacity to process 12,500 birds an hour compared with 10,000 per hour previously.
A spokesperson told just-food today the expansion was a response to an increase in demand with an aim to "improve competitiveness".
The firm was commended by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who said it demonstrated "entrepreneurial spirit that can make Hungary stronger".
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Soda draws fire from food in Mexico obesity battle
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld defends moves on costs
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Hearthside to buy nutrition bar maker VSI
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019