HUNGARY: Poultry firm Master Good Group completes expansion
Master Good Group completes its expansion
Hungarian poultry processor Master Good Group has announced an expansion of its plant in Kisvarda - a move which will see 200 new jobs created over three years.
The site has been "upgraded and refurbished" through a HUF2.1bn (US$9.2m) investment. It now has a capacity to process 12,500 birds an hour compared with 10,000 per hour previously.
A spokesperson told just-food today the expansion was a response to an increase in demand with an aim to "improve competitiveness".
The firm was commended by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who said it demonstrated "entrepreneurial spirit that can make Hungary stronger".
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019