HUNGARY: Poultry firm Master Good Group completes expansion
Master Good Group completes its expansion
Hungarian poultry processor Master Good Group has announced an expansion of its plant in Kisvarda - a move which will see 200 new jobs created over three years.
The site has been "upgraded and refurbished" through a HUF2.1bn (US$9.2m) investment. It now has a capacity to process 12,500 birds an hour compared with 10,000 per hour previously.
A spokesperson told just-food today the expansion was a response to an increase in demand with an aim to "improve competitiveness".
The firm was commended by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who said it demonstrated "entrepreneurial spirit that can make Hungary stronger".
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details