HUNGARY: Poultry processor Hungerit forecasts net sales rise
Hungarian poultry processor Hungerit has forecast a 14.3% rise in net sales for the full year to HFt24bn (US$96.2m). Marketing director Maria Kecskes told Econews that this would follow a 31.3% rise in sales to HFt21bn that the company reported last year. The projected results would likely be even better were it not for the strength of the forint, which has appreciated strongly in the last year. The company relies on exports for some 50% of its sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival