HUNGARY: Poultry processor Hungerit forecasts net sales rise
Hungarian poultry processor Hungerit has forecast a 14.3% rise in net sales for the full year to HFt24bn (US$96.2m). Marketing director Maria Kecskes told Econews that this would follow a 31.3% rise in sales to HFt21bn that the company reported last year. The projected results would likely be even better were it not for the strength of the forint, which has appreciated strongly in the last year. The company relies on exports for some 50% of its sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs