HUNGARY: Poultry processor Hungerit forecasts net sales rise
Hungarian poultry processor Hungerit has forecast a 14.3% rise in net sales for the full year to HFt24bn (US$96.2m). Marketing director Maria Kecskes told Econews that this would follow a 31.3% rise in sales to HFt21bn that the company reported last year. The projected results would likely be even better were it not for the strength of the forint, which has appreciated strongly in the last year. The company relies on exports for some 50% of its sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast