SLOVENIA: Poultry producer Perutnina Ptuj posts 15% sales increase
Slovenian poultry producer Perutnina Ptuj has posted net sales worth SiT16.46bn (US$66.9m) for 2001, representing a 15% improvement on 2000. Consolidated sales rose strongly to SiT23.6bn on the back of coordinated partnership with other companies operating in the same sector, the company said. Perutnina Ptuj expects to report profits in excess of the forecast SiT550m for the year under review.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever