FRANCE: Poultry supplier LDC posts 11.6% rise in full-year turnover
French poultry supplier LDC has posted a €1.51bn (US$1.62bn) turnover for the fiscal year to 28 February, a year-on-year increase of 11.6%.
The group’s turnover from poultry operations, excluding its international division, rose 15.3% to €1.24bn for the year, despite a 3.6% year-on-year decrease in the fourth quarter.
LDC operates in three divisions: poultry, which accounts for 80% of annual turnover, catering, which accounts for 8%, and an international division, which accounts for 12% of turnover, reported the French News Digest.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units