UK: Poundland owner mulls future of retailer
The private-equity owner of UK discount retailer Poundland is mulling the future of the business, which could lead to the sale of the company, just-food understands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez China
- First Milk to cut jobs, milk prices