NEW ZEALAND: PPCS extends takeover offer for Richmond again
New Zealand meat company PPCS has extended its takeover offer for rival Richmond for the eighth time. Richmond's stock rose last week to NZ$3.17 (US$1.84), which is 6 cents above PPCS' offer price. The offer was due to close last week but has been extended to 23 May. Under the Takeovers Code, the last possible date that the offer can close is 19 June, which means the offer could be extended beyond 23 May, reported the New Zealand Herald.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report