NEW ZEALAND: PPCS extends takeover offer for Richmond
New Zealand meat processor PPCS has again extended its takeover offer for North Island rival Richmond. South Island-based PPCS has raised its offer by 6 cents to NZ$3.11 (US$1.72) per share, while the deadline has been extended beyond 28 March so that investors now have until 4 April to decide whether or not to accept the offer, reported the New Zealand Press Association.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations