CANADA: Prairie West Terminal buys Agricore United's interest in JV
Agribusiness giant Agricore United (AU) has reached an agreement in principle to sell its 50% share of the Prairie West Terminal JV, a high throughput inland grain terminal located in west central Saskatchewan, to Prairie West Terminal Ltd (PWT). PWT is the producer group that owns the other 50% share of the terminal. The producer group will now become the sole owner of the 32000 tonne facility and related assets. PWT JV was opened in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units