CANADA: Prairie West Terminal buys Agricore United's interest in JV
Agribusiness giant Agricore United (AU) has reached an agreement in principle to sell its 50% share of the Prairie West Terminal JV, a high throughput inland grain terminal located in west central Saskatchewan, to Prairie West Terminal Ltd (PWT). PWT is the producer group that owns the other 50% share of the terminal. The producer group will now become the sole owner of the 32000 tonne facility and related assets. PWT JV was opened in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid