CANADA: Prairie West Terminal buys Agricore United's interest in JV
Agribusiness giant Agricore United (AU) has reached an agreement in principle to sell its 50% share of the Prairie West Terminal JV, a high throughput inland grain terminal located in west central Saskatchewan, to Prairie West Terminal Ltd (PWT). PWT is the producer group that owns the other 50% share of the terminal. The producer group will now become the sole owner of the 32000 tonne facility and related assets. PWT JV was opened in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant