USA: Prandium announces plans for Hamburger Hamlet chain
Prandium, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: PDIM), announced plans for the sale of its Hamburger Hamlet chain of restaurants. Prandium executive vice president of corporate development, Michael Malanga, commented on the planned sale, "Hamburger Hamlet has a strong, loyal customer base and excellent locations. The business is running well and management believes that expansion is an appropriate strategy. However, Prandium does not have the resources at this time to fund the needed growth. The company is considering the possibility of retaining an advisor to facilitate the process."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target