USA: Prandium announces plans for Hamburger Hamlet chain
Prandium, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: PDIM), announced plans for the sale of its Hamburger Hamlet chain of restaurants. Prandium executive vice president of corporate development, Michael Malanga, commented on the planned sale, "Hamburger Hamlet has a strong, loyal customer base and excellent locations. The business is running well and management believes that expansion is an appropriate strategy. However, Prandium does not have the resources at this time to fund the needed growth. The company is considering the possibility of retaining an advisor to facilitate the process."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses