USA: Prandium announces plans for Hamburger Hamlet chain
Prandium, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: PDIM), announced plans for the sale of its Hamburger Hamlet chain of restaurants. Prandium executive vice president of corporate development, Michael Malanga, commented on the planned sale, "Hamburger Hamlet has a strong, loyal customer base and excellent locations. The business is running well and management believes that expansion is an appropriate strategy. However, Prandium does not have the resources at this time to fund the needed growth. The company is considering the possibility of retaining an advisor to facilitate the process."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review