UK: Premier adds new lines to Deli Box range
Batchelors has launched a new Cous Cous product as part of its Deli Box range
Premier Foods plc is rolling out two Cous Cous lines as part of its Batchelors Deli Box range to try and combat "the negative associations with pot snacks as an unhealthy choice".
The Cous Cous Spicy Chicken and Roasted Vegetable lines aim to provide a convenient but healthy option as each box contains less than 2% fat.
"We launched Batchelors Deli Box to specifically appeal to women and their busy lifestyles," said Jess Ali, category marketing director for Batchelors.
"The new Cous Cous variants are the perfect extension to this range as they offer women a wider selection of lunchtime choices. They are suited to the demanding daily routines of busy female professionals and mums needing a delicious, yet quick and convenient lunch or snack," she added.
The new range will launch in supermarkets across the UK in August at a RRP of GBP1.19 (US$2.02).
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Food marketing firmly on UK political agenda
- E-commerce: Online could offer growth in Russia
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- Mead Johnson offsets China slowdown
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report