Premier Foods adds to Cadbury desserts line
Premier Foods has added to its Cadbury Desserts line
The new products target adults looking for a "quick easy and delicious sweet finish to any meal".
The range features five variants; two individual pots and three under the twin-pots line.
Jo Agnew, head of Cadbury Cakes at Premier, said: "We are incredibly excited to be bringing the nations favourite chocolate to the ambient desserts aisle, these new additions are sure to be a real hit with consumers and retailers alike. The range is also set to drive incremental sales to the desserts category as a result of the strong growth potential available within the growing individual pots sector."
The twin pots will carry an MSSP of GBP0.85 (US$1.30). The individual pots will carry an MSSP of GBP0.69.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe