UK: Premier Foods launches Ambrosia Fruit Puds
Premier Foods plc has added to its Ambrosia Puds individual dessert range in the UK with new Fruit Puds.
The products offer consumers low-fat Ambrosia Devon Custard with a fruit compote on the side and are available in strawberry, cherry and tropical flavours.
The launch is part of Premier's plans to expand its individual desserts range, which it said has grown 6% in the last three years. The Crumble Puds range has been consumed by over 1.7 million households since launching in 2009.
Lucy Turner, Ambrosia marketing controller at Premier Foods, said: "Today's mums are increasingly looking for convenience and choice. The Puds Range offers a complete solution that can be enjoyed hot or cold by the entire family. Ambrosia is an iconic brand and our new tasty Fruit Puds demonstrate our commitment to continually meeting evolving consumer needs."
Ambrosia Fruit Puds have a recommended selling price of 69p and come in cases of six.
Asda, the UK arm of Wal-Mart Stores, has entered into an agreement to work with sustainability platform 2degrees in a bid to improve sustainability down its supply chain....
UK jam maker Duerr's has signalled its interest in buying Premier Foods plc's Hartley's business, which is rumoured to be among the latest of the food giant's assets up for sale....
Carrefour again grabbed the headlines this week, with speculation intensifying that there could be change of leadership at the company. just-food understands an announcement is due in days. Elsewhere ...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife