Premier Foods rebuffs McCormick takeover interest - but strikes "co-operation" deal with Japan's Nissin
Premier Foods, the UK group behind brands like Mr Kipling and Ambrosia, has rejected takeover interest from US spices and condiments group McCormick - while announcing a "co-operation agreement" with Japan's Nissin Foods Holdings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods