CANADA: Premier Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese focus of Listeria warning
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers not to consume Premier brand Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese with a best before date of AU2502 as it may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The affected product is sold in a 454g package, best before date AU2502 and UPC 6 28444 00113 3. Vancouver, British Columbia-based Premier Seafood Ltd is voluntarily recalling the product from the market which is sold only through Costco stores located in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report