CANADA: Premier Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese focus of Listeria warning
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers not to consume Premier brand Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese with a best before date of AU2502 as it may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The affected product is sold in a 454g package, best before date AU2502 and UPC 6 28444 00113 3. Vancouver, British Columbia-based Premier Seafood Ltd is voluntarily recalling the product from the market which is sold only through Costco stores located in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action