CANADA: Premier Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese focus of Listeria warning
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers not to consume Premier brand Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese with a best before date of AU2502 as it may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The affected product is sold in a 454g package, best before date AU2502 and UPC 6 28444 00113 3. Vancouver, British Columbia-based Premier Seafood Ltd is voluntarily recalling the product from the market which is sold only through Costco stores located in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill