CANADA: Premier Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese focus of Listeria warning
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers not to consume Premier brand Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese with a best before date of AU2502 as it may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The affected product is sold in a 454g package, best before date AU2502 and UPC 6 28444 00113 3. Vancouver, British Columbia-based Premier Seafood Ltd is voluntarily recalling the product from the market which is sold only through Costco stores located in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti