CANADA: Premier Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese focus of Listeria warning
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers not to consume Premier brand Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese with a best before date of AU2502 as it may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The affected product is sold in a 454g package, best before date AU2502 and UPC 6 28444 00113 3. Vancouver, British Columbia-based Premier Seafood Ltd is voluntarily recalling the product from the market which is sold only through Costco stores located in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife