CANADA: Premier Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese may contain listeria monocytogenes
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers not to consume Premier brand Gourmet Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese with best before dates of AU1702 and AU1802, as it may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The affected product is sold in a 454 g package with the UPC 6 28444 00113 3. The best before date label is located on the bottom of the container.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill