UK: Premier to extend Homepride range
The extended Bake range will include Vegetable Bakes, Pasta Bakes, Bolognese and Lasagne sauces
Premier Foods plc is to extend its Homepride range in the UK next month with the launch of a raft of products.
Additions to the brand’s Bake range will include: Vegetable Bakes, Pasta Bakes, Bolognese and Lasagne sauces, the firm said today (21 May).
Scott Perry, senior brand manager for Homepride, said: “The range is a natural extension of our Pasta Bake offering, so it’s a great fit with the Homepride brand and gives the sauces credibility.”
The 500g Vegetable Bakes have an RSP of GBP1.59 (US$2.30).
In addition, Homepride is also changing its Pasta Bake range by adding two variants: Tomato, Garlic & Chilli and Ham & Mushroom. Each have an RSP of GBP1.59 and are available in cases of six.
The firm is also launching 500g jars of Bolognese sauce, Red Lasagne sauce and White Lasagne sauce with an RSP of GBP1.59, also available in cases of six.
Late on Friday (29 October), data from the US emerged that showed the country's economy had grown by 2% during the third quarter of the year....
Hovis maker Premier Foods plc said it has received approaches for its East Anglian canning operations....
Hain Celestial is set to start a marketing campaign for its Linda McCartney vegetarian range in the UK, a push that includes the brand's return to the country's TV screens....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations