USA: Premium Brands announces conclusion of strategic organization
Premium Brands Inc. (Toronto: FFF) announced Friday (13 July) that it has concluded its strategic reorganization involving the repurchase by the Company of 2,176,273 shares of Premium Brands held by Saskatchewan Wheat Pool, the offering of 1,805,055 shares by way of a treasury and secondary offering, and the amalgamation of Goodlife Brands Inc. with two wholly-owned subsidiaries of Premium Brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund