CANADA: Premium Brands Inc. announces appointment of new President and new Chairman
Premium Brands Inc. (Toronto: FFF) announced yesterday that it has appointed Mr. George Paleologou as President and Mr. Fred Knoedler as Chairman and CEO. Mr. Paleologou was the Chief Financial Officer for the Company for the period 1989 to October 2000. Since October 2000, Mr. Paleologou has been the CEO of Goodlife Brands Inc., an affiliated company recently amalgamated with Premium Brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea