CANADA: Premium Brands Inc. announces appointment of new President and new Chairman
Premium Brands Inc. (Toronto: FFF) announced yesterday that it has appointed Mr. George Paleologou as President and Mr. Fred Knoedler as Chairman and CEO. Mr. Paleologou was the Chief Financial Officer for the Company for the period 1989 to October 2000. Since October 2000, Mr. Paleologou has been the CEO of Goodlife Brands Inc., an affiliated company recently amalgamated with Premium Brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth