CANADA: Premium Brands Inc. announces appointment of new President and new Chairman
Premium Brands Inc. (Toronto: FFF) announced yesterday that it has appointed Mr. George Paleologou as President and Mr. Fred Knoedler as Chairman and CEO. Mr. Paleologou was the Chief Financial Officer for the Company for the period 1989 to October 2000. Since October 2000, Mr. Paleologou has been the CEO of Goodlife Brands Inc., an affiliated company recently amalgamated with Premium Brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark