CANADA: Premium Brands Inc. announces first quarter results
Sales for the quarter from continuing operations up 15% to $58.2 million despite a labor dispute at the Company's Vancouver plant and the first quarter historically being the Company's most difficult due to seasonal factors. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and unusual items increased 45.5% to $2.7 million due to the expansion of the Company's gross margins, which improved from 22.1% in 2000 to 30.9% in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant