CANADA: Premium Brands sees improved Q2 results
Vancouver, BC-based Premium Brands, a producer and marketer of specialty branded consumer food products and conventional processed meats, has announced its Q2 and year to date financial results for the 13- and 26-week periods ending 29 June 2002. "During the Q2 we continued to make solid progress towards realising our sales and earnings potential," said Fred Knoedler, chairman and CEO: "After almost two years of restructuring, both of our divisions are well positioned for profitable growth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project