CANADA: Premium Brands to make Normal Course Issuer Bid
Richmond, British Columbia-based food processor Premium Brands has revealed its intention to make a Normal Course Issuer Bid through the facilities of the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE). The company is proposing to purchase, for cancellation, 300,000 Common Shares, which represents 2.91% of its issued and outstanding common shares for a period commencing 20 August 2002 to 19 August 2003. As at the close of business on 9 August 2002 the total number of issued and outstanding common shares was 10,311,294.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action