CANADA: Presence of undeclared milk protein in organic soy delicious brand non-dairy frozen dessert cookie sandwiches
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers allergic to milk protein not to consume the Organic Soy Delicious brand Chocolate Chip non-dairy frozen dessert cookie sandwich with vanilla center or Mint Chocolate Chip non-dairy frozen dessert cookie sandwich with mint center as these products contain milk protein that is not declared on the label. This alert is only of concern to those individuals who have allergies to milk protein.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti