USA: Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd.: president and CEO to resign
Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd. (TSE-SGO) ("Sepp's"), announces that David Kilshaw will be resigning as President and CEO of Sepp's to pursue other interests. Mr. Kilshaw has served as Managing Director of McIntosh of Dyce for the past 12 years and has served as President and CEO of Sepp's for the last three years. He has been invited to serve as a non-executive Director of McIntosh of Dyce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea