USA: Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd.: president and CEO to resign
Sepp's Gourmet Foods Ltd. (TSE-SGO) ("Sepp's"), announces that David Kilshaw will be resigning as President and CEO of Sepp's to pursue other interests. Mr. Kilshaw has served as Managing Director of McIntosh of Dyce for the past 12 years and has served as President and CEO of Sepp's for the last three years. He has been invited to serve as a non-executive Director of McIntosh of Dyce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO