TAIWAN: President and Family Mart report strong sales in February
President Chain Store Corp., operator of the 7-Eleven convenience store chain, reported revenues for February up by 20.37% to NT$5.478bn (US$156.76m) compared with the same month in 2001. Reflecting a similarly strong growth trend, rival operator Taiwan Family Mart Co., Ltd., reported February sales up by 29.6% to NT1.62bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea