THAILAND: President Food to buy 30% stake in Cambodian subsidiary
Thai food group President Food will pay Bt9.9m (US$230,650) to its Cambodian subsidiary in exchange for a 30% stake it has already acquired, according to local media reports. Thai President Food owns 30% of the registered capital in President Foods (Cambodia), which makes and distributes instant noodles. Its registered capital stands at US$1.5m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw