TAIWAN: President Group to open biotech R&D centre
Taiwan's largest food conglomerate, the President Group, has revealed plans to establish a biotech research and development centre.
According to the Economic Daily News newspaper, the President Group has already invested heavily in biotechnology, providing funds for 13 companies both on Taiwan island and abroad.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin