THAILAND: President Miuzhou Foods dissolved
Thai instant noodle maker President Miuzhou Foods has been dissolved after profits fell last year and this year. The unit is part of President Foods of Thailand, which itself reported profits down by 55.8%.Turnover fell by 6% while costs rose from Bt89m to Bt171m in the second quarter of 2000. The main reason for the slump was a write up of Bt93m in losses form credit to one of the group's customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning