THAILAND: President Miuzhou Foods dissolved
Thai instant noodle maker President Miuzhou Foods has been dissolved after profits fell last year and this year. The unit is part of President Foods of Thailand, which itself reported profits down by 55.8%.Turnover fell by 6% while costs rose from Bt89m to Bt171m in the second quarter of 2000. The main reason for the slump was a write up of Bt93m in losses form credit to one of the group's customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega