POLAND: President of chocolate producer Jutrzenka to be ousted?
Grzegorz Dolkowski, the president of listed Polish chocolate producer Jutrzenka, is believed to be preparing to announce his retirement. The Bydgoszcz-based firm is expected to announce that Dolkowski lacks ideas to further develop the business. According to local newspaper Puls Biznesu, however, unconfirmed contacts have alleged that the Kolanski family may have forced the retirement. The family, which controls 10% of the firm's shares, is believed to have won the support of the firm's other major shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch