POLAND: President of chocolate producer Jutrzenka to be ousted?
Grzegorz Dolkowski, the president of listed Polish chocolate producer Jutrzenka, is believed to be preparing to announce his retirement. The Bydgoszcz-based firm is expected to announce that Dolkowski lacks ideas to further develop the business. According to local newspaper Puls Biznesu, however, unconfirmed contacts have alleged that the Kolanski family may have forced the retirement. The family, which controls 10% of the firm's shares, is believed to have won the support of the firm's other major shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw