POLAND: President of chocolate producer Jutrzenka to be ousted?
Grzegorz Dolkowski, the president of listed Polish chocolate producer Jutrzenka, is believed to be preparing to announce his retirement. The Bydgoszcz-based firm is expected to announce that Dolkowski lacks ideas to further develop the business. According to local newspaper Puls Biznesu, however, unconfirmed contacts have alleged that the Kolanski family may have forced the retirement. The family, which controls 10% of the firm's shares, is believed to have won the support of the firm's other major shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning