POLAND: President of chocolate producer Jutrzenka to be ousted?
Grzegorz Dolkowski, the president of listed Polish chocolate producer Jutrzenka, is believed to be preparing to announce his retirement. The Bydgoszcz-based firm is expected to announce that Dolkowski lacks ideas to further develop the business. According to local newspaper Puls Biznesu, however, unconfirmed contacts have alleged that the Kolanski family may have forced the retirement. The family, which controls 10% of the firm's shares, is believed to have won the support of the firm's other major shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund