POLAND: President of chocolate producer Jutrzenka to be ousted?
Grzegorz Dolkowski, the president of listed Polish chocolate producer Jutrzenka, is believed to be preparing to announce his retirement. The Bydgoszcz-based firm is expected to announce that Dolkowski lacks ideas to further develop the business. According to local newspaper Puls Biznesu, however, unconfirmed contacts have alleged that the Kolanski family may have forced the retirement. The family, which controls 10% of the firm's shares, is believed to have won the support of the firm's other major shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk