UK/ASIA: Pret A Manger enters Asian market with Hong Kong outlet
British sandwich-shop chain Pret A Manger opened its first outlet in the Asian market in the International Finance Centre (IFC) in Central Hong Kong yesterday [Tuesday]. The company's expansion plans focus on the city's business districts, with six shops planned for 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk