JAPAN: Pret A Manger launches first outlet in Japan
Pret A Manger, the UK sandwich-shop chain, today [Wednesday] launched its first outlet in Japan, its third international market. The first Japanese outlet was opened in Hibiya City, Tokyo. The company's initial expansion plans for Japan focus on Tokyo's business districts, aiming to open five shops by the end of the year and a further 80 by the end of 2004.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival