JAPAN: Pret A Manger launches first outlet in Japan
Pret A Manger, the UK sandwich-shop chain, today [Wednesday] launched its first outlet in Japan, its third international market. The first Japanese outlet was opened in Hibiya City, Tokyo. The company's initial expansion plans for Japan focus on Tokyo's business districts, aiming to open five shops by the end of the year and a further 80 by the end of 2004.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth