JAPAN: Pret A Manger launches first outlet in Japan
Pret A Manger, the UK sandwich-shop chain, today [Wednesday] launched its first outlet in Japan, its third international market. The first Japanese outlet was opened in Hibiya City, Tokyo. The company's initial expansion plans for Japan focus on Tokyo's business districts, aiming to open five shops by the end of the year and a further 80 by the end of 2004.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti