CHINA/UK: Pret a manger to open stores in Hong Kong
Upmarket UK sandwich chain Pret a Manger is to open its first outlets in Hong Kong, reports the Financial Times. The group, in which US burger giant McDonald's recently acquired a 33.4% stake, will open ten shops in Hong Kong by the end of next year.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
It's easier talking to your customers if you speak their language. With millions of speakers of minority languages around the world, food processors and retailers need to be able to communicate with t...
A New South Wales government minister has appealed to fast food giant McDonald's to continue using Australian produce, saying the company appears to be abandoning local suppliers, according to the Aus...
US fastfood chain McDonald's has announced that global systemwide sales for McDonald's restaurants increased 5.9% in May, or 2.9% in constant currencies....
The Food and Drink Federation has today (Wednesday) appointed Melanie Leech as Director General. She will take up the post on 15 August 2005....
Fastfood company McDonald's is testing a healthier blend of oil for cooking its fries in a small number of restaurants, according to an Associated Press story published by the Chicago Tribune....
Fastfood company McDonald's is planning to expand its franchise network in China, according to the China Daily....
Fastfood chain McDonald's has today (Monday) announced the appointment of Peter Bush as the new managing director/CEO for McDonald's Australia....
McDonald's Japan has today (Monday) reported first quarter net profit more than tripled, according to the Reuters news agency....
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods