ISRAEL: Pri Galil to import canned fruits from Thailand and Greece
Pri Galil , Israel's largest processor of canned and frozen fruits and vegetables, has expanded its business activities on the local market by importing canned fruits. Pri Galil now imports fruit cocktails from Thailand; and peach-halves from Greece. Both products are distributed with packaging for the retail and institutional markets. The imported canned fruits are marketed under the Pri Galil brand, which is widely recognised in Israel, and have gone through rigorous quality control inspection procedures to ensure the high quality and compliance with international standards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund