ISRAEL: Pri Galil to import canned fruits from Thailand and Greece
Pri Galil , Israel's largest processor of canned and frozen fruits and vegetables, has expanded its business activities on the local market by importing canned fruits. Pri Galil now imports fruit cocktails from Thailand; and peach-halves from Greece. Both products are distributed with packaging for the retail and institutional markets. The imported canned fruits are marketed under the Pri Galil brand, which is widely recognised in Israel, and have gone through rigorous quality control inspection procedures to ensure the high quality and compliance with international standards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action