ISRAEL: Pri Galil to import canned fruits from Thailand and Greece
Pri Galil , Israel's largest processor of canned and frozen fruits and vegetables, has expanded its business activities on the local market by importing canned fruits. Pri Galil now imports fruit cocktails from Thailand; and peach-halves from Greece. Both products are distributed with packaging for the retail and institutional markets. The imported canned fruits are marketed under the Pri Galil brand, which is widely recognised in Israel, and have gone through rigorous quality control inspection procedures to ensure the high quality and compliance with international standards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch