ISRAEL: Pri Galil to import canned fruits from Thailand and Greece
Pri Galil , Israel's largest processor of canned and frozen fruits and vegetables, has expanded its business activities on the local market by importing canned fruits. Pri Galil now imports fruit cocktails from Thailand; and peach-halves from Greece. Both products are distributed with packaging for the retail and institutional markets. The imported canned fruits are marketed under the Pri Galil brand, which is widely recognised in Israel, and have gone through rigorous quality control inspection procedures to ensure the high quality and compliance with international standards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill