ISRAEL: Pri Hagalil buys Vita's Green Giant and other brands
Pri Hagalil is purchasing Vita 's commercial activities, including its intellectual properties, know-how, equipment and marketing and distribution rights, for £15m. Pri Hagalil, Israel's leading manufacturer and processor of frozen canned fruits and vegetables, is thus entering into a new phase in its activities by emerging as a multi-branded large food company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill