SOUTH KOREA: Price of instant noodles on the up
South Korea's favourite food is likely to see a price hike, as domestic manufacturers indicate that they will follow suit when market leader Nong Shim Co ups its prices to offset increased import costs. Nong Shim controls about 65% of the domestic instant noodle market, which is worth about US$919m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin