USA: Priceline WebHouse Club Announces Plans to Expand Name-Your-Own-Price(SM) Grocery Service Nationally With the Addition of the Kroger Co.
Priceline WebHouse Club today announced a series of new market expansions that will culminate later this summer in the nationwide availability of the company's Name-Your-Own-Price(SM) grocery service, with the addition of the Kroger Co., the nation's largest supermarket chain with more than 2,300 stores coast-to-coast.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target