USA: Priceline WebHouse Club Announces Plans to Expand Name-Your-Own-Price(SM) Grocery Service Nationally With the Addition of the Kroger Co.
Priceline WebHouse Club today announced a series of new market expansions that will culminate later this summer in the nationwide availability of the company's Name-Your-Own-Price(SM) grocery service, with the addition of the Kroger Co., the nation's largest supermarket chain with more than 2,300 stores coast-to-coast.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth