MEXICO: PriceSmart Mexico acquires first three properties
San Diego-based PriceSmart and Grupo Gigante, SA de CV, one of Mexico's largest grocery and retail store chains, today announced the acquisition of the first three properties for their previously announced PriceSmart Mexico joint venture. The three properties are located in Celaya, Irapuato and Queretaro, all north of Mexico City. PriceSmart Mexico has also reached agreement in principal for the lease of a fourth property within Mexico City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action