MEXICO: PriceSmart Mexico acquires first three properties
San Diego-based PriceSmart and Grupo Gigante, SA de CV, one of Mexico's largest grocery and retail store chains, today announced the acquisition of the first three properties for their previously announced PriceSmart Mexico joint venture. The three properties are located in Celaya, Irapuato and Queretaro, all north of Mexico City. PriceSmart Mexico has also reached agreement in principal for the lease of a fourth property within Mexico City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action