USA: Primera Foods Named a USDA Supplier of the Year
In all, the USDA recognized 22 small businesses who provide exemplary service to USDA on May 24 in Washington D.C. "We chose Primera Foods as our group's Supplier of the Year because they have professionally met our needs and expectations as a customer," said Richard Lawson, manager, USDA, AMS.
At the award presentation, Primera Foods was lauded for developing special relationships with small minority-owned businesses to create growth opportunities for these organizations and for 100 percent on-time, error-free deliveries. "Error-free, on-time deliveries are crucial for the recipients of products supplied by USDA," Lawson noted.
"We are pleased and proud of this recognition as it affirms that our quality and service philosophies are of significant value to our customers," said Jon Luikart, president of Primera Foods.
Primera Foods is a leading manufacturer of value-added food ingredients and provides contract manufacturing services. It is based in Cameron, Wis., with offices in Barron, Wis., Faribault, Hayfield, Perham, New Prague and Altura, Minn., and Stockton, Ill.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review