USA: Primera Foods Named a USDA Supplier of the Year
Primera Foods Corporation, a leading manufacturer of value-added food ingredients, was recognized as the Supplier of the Year by the Agriculture and Marketing Service group (AMS) of the United States Department of Agriculture.In all, the USDA recognized 22 small businesses who provide exemplary service to USDA on May 24 in Washington D.C. "We chose Primera Foods as our group's Supplier of the Year because they have professionally met our needs and expectations as a customer," said Richard Lawson, manager, USDA, AMS.At the award presentation, Primera Foods was lauded for developing special relationships with small minority-owned businesses to create growth opportunities for these organizations and for 100 percent on-time, error-free deliveries. "Error-free, on-time deliveries are crucial for the recipients of products supplied by USDA," Lawson noted."We are pleased and proud of this recognition as it affirms that our quality and service philosophies are of significant value to our customers," said Jon Luikart, president of Primera Foods.Primera Foods is a leading manufacturer of value-added food ingredients and provides contract manufacturing services. It is based in Cameron, Wis., with offices in Barron, Wis., Faribault, Hayfield, Perham, New Prague and Altura, Minn., and Stockton, Ill.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report