UK: Prince Andrew to make speech at US GM trade fair
In a move that has angered environmentalists, Britain's future trade ambassador is set to deliver an opening speech at Bio2001 , the world's largest trade fair organised for the biotechnology industry, on 25 June. Prince Andrew's visit is at the express request of the event's organisers, and has also prompted rumours of an ideological split within Buckingham Palace. His elder brother Charles, the Prince of Wales, has openly condemned GM technology and agriculture and ploughed money into organic farming ventures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO