UK: Prince Andrew to make speech at US GM trade fair
In a move that has angered environmentalists, Britain's future trade ambassador is set to deliver an opening speech at Bio2001 , the world's largest trade fair organised for the biotechnology industry, on 25 June. Prince Andrew's visit is at the express request of the event's organisers, and has also prompted rumours of an ideological split within Buckingham Palace. His elder brother Charles, the Prince of Wales, has openly condemned GM technology and agriculture and ploughed money into organic farming ventures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production