UK: Prince to launch luxury ice cream range in time for summer
Prince Charles is set to launch his own range of luxury organic ice creams this summer, designed to compete directly with luxury sector brands such as Häagen Dazs and Ben & Jerry's. They will be marketed under the Prince's Duchy Originals food brand and produced with Britain's largest ice cream producer, Richmond Foods. The Cornish ice cream in traditional flavours such as vanilla and strawberries-and-cream is expected to hit supermarket shelves by the end of July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations