UK: Prince to launch luxury ice cream range in time for summer
Prince Charles is set to launch his own range of luxury organic ice creams this summer, designed to compete directly with luxury sector brands such as Häagen Dazs and Ben & Jerry's. They will be marketed under the Prince's Duchy Originals food brand and produced with Britain's largest ice cream producer, Richmond Foods. The Cornish ice cream in traditional flavours such as vanilla and strawberries-and-cream is expected to hit supermarket shelves by the end of July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea