UK: Pringles gets prawn cocktail addition
Prawn cocktail has been added to the Pringles range on sale in the UK, brand owner Procter & Gamble has said.
The consumer goods giant labelled prawn cocktail a "traditional British flavour". The launch will be supported by a consumer marketing campaign that carries the strap line 'Fall in love with new Pringles prawn cocktail.'
Available in a 170g large sharing can, and in smaller five-packs, Pringles prawn cocktail will be in stores from February, P&G added.
Procter & Gamble (P&G) is launching a football-themed promotion for its Pringles snack brand....
China's General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (GAQSIQ) has reportedly blacklisted products from companies including Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola and Nestlé over safet...
The UK's Office of Fair Trading has expanded its probe into alleged price-fixing between supermarkets and their suppliers to include various food giants, including Unilever and Procter & Gamble....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund