INDIA: Pringles supplies dry up while Coke, Procter & Gamble incubate JV
The alliance of Coca-Cola and Procter & Gamble 's snack and beverage businesses is two months old. Pringles is the only brand already launched in India, and it appears to be suffering the strain of the JV, which will be finalised by 1 July. Pringles, supposed to benefit from this merger, is under pressure and distribution channels are drying up, reports a
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch