FINLAND: Prisma buys Estonia’s popular Primo hypermarket
Finnish grocer Prisma signed a deal yesterday [Monday] to acquire AS Hypermarket, manager of the Primo hypermarket, the most popular supermarket in Tallinn. The deal, which was conducted through Prisma's parent AS Hansafood, still requires approval from the Competition Department. From August this year, Primo will be turned into a subunit of the Prisma chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti