USA: Pristine announces management changes; rescinds reverse split
Pristine International Seafood, Inc. (OTC Pink Sheets: POYS) yesterday announced changes and additions to its management team, as well as new decisions and arrangements concerning its capitalization. Fredrick Schulman, the President and CEO of Gourmet Group, Inc., has been named President, CEO and Chairman of the Board of POYS; Steven Kerr, a Director of GOUG, has been named Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer; and Steven Weissmann, a Director of GOUG, had been named Senior Vice President of Finance. Mr. Schulman said, "The new team represents extensive experience both in the food and public company arenas. The challenge today with Pristine is to immediately analyze and review the Pristine business, and then devise and execute a business and capitalization plan to stabilize the company and create a platform for growth. The new team, together with existing employees and lenders, is uniquely qualified to make the assessments and take the necessary steps."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast