CANADA: priszm brandz acquires 50 additional Pizza Hut Restaurants - will build 50 more
Canada's largest restaurant owner-operator announced on Tuesday (4 September) it has signed deals to acquire an additional 50 Pizza Hut Restaurants. priszm brandz will acquire 12 Pizza Hut Restaurants in the Ottawa- Hull market later this month and 38 Pizza Hut Restaurants in the greater Montreal region in a deal which will close by the end of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti