CANADA: priszm brandz acquires 50 additional Pizza Hut Restaurants - will build 50 more
Canada's largest restaurant owner-operator announced on Tuesday (4 September) it has signed deals to acquire an additional 50 Pizza Hut Restaurants. priszm brandz will acquire 12 Pizza Hut Restaurants in the Ottawa- Hull market later this month and 38 Pizza Hut Restaurants in the greater Montreal region in a deal which will close by the end of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival