USA: Private investor group buyout of Blimpie International completed
A private investor group led by subfranchisor Jeffrey Endervelt has completed its acquisition of restaurant group Blimpie International , meaning that Blimpie is no longer a public company and its shares have ceased to trade on the US Stock Exchange. Under the terms of the agreement approved by Blimpie shareholders on 27 December, each outstanding share of common stock has been converted into the right to receive US$2.8 in cash. There were approximately 9,163,659 shares of Blimpie common stock outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund