USA: Private investor group buyout of Blimpie International completed
A private investor group led by subfranchisor Jeffrey Endervelt has completed its acquisition of restaurant group Blimpie International , meaning that Blimpie is no longer a public company and its shares have ceased to trade on the US Stock Exchange. Under the terms of the agreement approved by Blimpie shareholders on 27 December, each outstanding share of common stock has been converted into the right to receive US$2.8 in cash. There were approximately 9,163,659 shares of Blimpie common stock outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant