USA: Private investor group buyout of Blimpie International completed
A private investor group led by subfranchisor Jeffrey Endervelt has completed its acquisition of restaurant group Blimpie International , meaning that Blimpie is no longer a public company and its shares have ceased to trade on the US Stock Exchange. Under the terms of the agreement approved by Blimpie shareholders on 27 December, each outstanding share of common stock has been converted into the right to receive US$2.8 in cash. There were approximately 9,163,659 shares of Blimpie common stock outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival