UK: Prize Food - looking for bidders again - COMMENT
Prize Food is considering selling out for GBP100 million. The UK private label supplier is again looking for a bidder. An attempted sale to Golden Vale fell through last year and now doesn't look like the best time to restart the search. The deepening foot and mouth crisis means that food firms are focusing on their existing businesses, not looking for acquisitions. In these conditions, it could well take some time to find a
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre