UK: Prize Food - looking for bidders again - COMMENT
Prize Food is considering selling out for GBP100 million. The UK private label supplier is again looking for a bidder. An attempted sale to Golden Vale fell through last year and now doesn't look like the best time to restart the search. The deepening foot and mouth crisis means that food firms are focusing on their existing businesses, not looking for acquisitions. In these conditions, it could well take some time to find a
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations