UK: Prize Food - looking for bidders again - COMMENT
Prize Food is considering selling out for GBP100 million. The UK private label supplier is again looking for a bidder. An attempted sale to Golden Vale fell through last year and now doesn't look like the best time to restart the search. The deepening foot and mouth crisis means that food firms are focusing on their existing businesses, not looking for acquisitions. In these conditions, it could well take some time to find a
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth