USA: Procter & Gamble to repurchase its stock
Cincinnati-based consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble (P&G) announced today [Monday] that it intends to increase its level of stock purchases in the 2002-03 fiscal year under its previously announced share repurchase programme.
The company said it remains confident about its business and will use its free cash flow to repurchase shares on a discretionary basis.
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes