USA: ProducePoint.com uses Epicentric to create produce industry's first information portal
Epicentric(TM) Inc., the leading provider of next generation e-commerce portals, today announced that ProducePoint.com is using the Epicentric Portal Server to build a first of its kind portal for delivering real time market data to buyers and sellers of produce. ProducePoint.com will provide its portal users with a comprehensive set of information and resources regarding produce sales including a real time pricing ticker, produce news, market analysis, charts, financial and legal resources, weather and more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs