USA: ProducePoint.com uses Epicentric to create produce industry's first information portal
Epicentric(TM) Inc., the leading provider of next generation e-commerce portals, today announced that ProducePoint.com is using the Epicentric Portal Server to build a first of its kind portal for delivering real time market data to buyers and sellers of produce. ProducePoint.com will provide its portal users with a comprehensive set of information and resources regarding produce sales including a real time pricing ticker, produce news, market analysis, charts, financial and legal resources, weather and more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat