BULGARIA: Producers urged to focus on organics for growth
Antoine Bonnel, MD of French food supplier Algodal & Cie, has urged Bulgarian food producers to take advantage of the European ethnic foods market by concentrating on organic foodstuffs. Speaking at a seminar on the European and world foods markets in Sofia, Bonnel noted that there is a great demand for organic products in western Europe, and Bulgarian producers have the advantage of being able to present their foodstuffs as authentic regional products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid