BULGARIA: Producers urged to focus on organics for growth
Antoine Bonnel, MD of French food supplier Algodal & Cie, has urged Bulgarian food producers to take advantage of the European ethnic foods market by concentrating on organic foodstuffs. Speaking at a seminar on the European and world foods markets in Sofia, Bonnel noted that there is a great demand for organic products in western Europe, and Bulgarian producers have the advantage of being able to present their foodstuffs as authentic regional products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre