BULGARIA: Producers urged to focus on organics for growth
Antoine Bonnel, MD of French food supplier Algodal & Cie, has urged Bulgarian food producers to take advantage of the European ethnic foods market by concentrating on organic foodstuffs. Speaking at a seminar on the European and world foods markets in Sofia, Bonnel noted that there is a great demand for organic products in western Europe, and Bulgarian producers have the advantage of being able to present their foodstuffs as authentic regional products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch