BULGARIA: Producers urged to focus on organics for growth
Antoine Bonnel, MD of French food supplier Algodal & Cie, has urged Bulgarian food producers to take advantage of the European ethnic foods market by concentrating on organic foodstuffs. Speaking at a seminar on the European and world foods markets in Sofia, Bonnel noted that there is a great demand for organic products in western Europe, and Bulgarian producers have the advantage of being able to present their foodstuffs as authentic regional products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK