BULGARIA: Producers urged to focus on organics for growth
Antoine Bonnel, MD of French food supplier Algodal & Cie, has urged Bulgarian food producers to take advantage of the European ethnic foods market by concentrating on organic foodstuffs. Speaking at a seminar on the European and world foods markets in Sofia, Bonnel noted that there is a great demand for organic products in western Europe, and Bulgarian producers have the advantage of being able to present their foodstuffs as authentic regional products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund