USA: Product Recall - Sunkist Orange Juice
There have been two instances where consumers detected and reported possible product contamination. Santee Dairies has elected to remove the product from distribution, amounting to approximately 670,000 bottles.
Consumers having any bottles of these products should return them to the place of purchase for a refund.
Santee Dairies produces the Sunkist brand product for Olympic Foods Inc. of Spokane, Wash. Olympic Foods is a trademark licensee of Sunkist Growers of Sherman Oaks, Calif.
No other products of Santee Dairies, Olympic Foods or Sunkist Growers are involved.
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- FMCG sales slowing despite economic green shoots
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- Switz rejects EU plea to bypass Russia export ban
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- Jobs set to go at 2 Sisters plants
- UK group Symington's eyes Australia growth