USA: Product Recall - Sunkist Orange Juice
There have been two instances where consumers detected and reported possible product contamination. Santee Dairies has elected to remove the product from distribution, amounting to approximately 670,000 bottles.
Consumers having any bottles of these products should return them to the place of purchase for a refund.
Santee Dairies produces the Sunkist brand product for Olympic Foods Inc. of Spokane, Wash. Olympic Foods is a trademark licensee of Sunkist Growers of Sherman Oaks, Calif.
No other products of Santee Dairies, Olympic Foods or Sunkist Growers are involved.
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- Pinnacle efficiency helps profits amid flat sales